Sunday, August 30, 2009

Is It really almost September?

I find it absolutely crazy that September is just two days away! Where did this summer go?? I'm finding myself grasping onto all the little enjoyments of summertime i feel I haven't taken full advantage of yet this year. I'm happy we have a few more months of nice fall weather to ease us into wintertime, but I'm sad to say good-bye to hot, summer weather!

As far as pregnancy life is going, I'm feeling great! I don't feel the need to pass out at 8pm and all seems to be good and well with the little one, Praise God! Were getting more and more excited to meet this little person forming in my belly. Last week we felt the first kick and had our 20 week ultrasound appointment. Just a few more realities of what's coming in 4 more months.

Here are a few new pictures to show you all what we've been up to this month. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rachelle Taylor said...

You are so stinking cute I can't even handle it!!! OMG your belly is getting so big...so excited to meet BIP :)