Sunday, September 13, 2009

Understand Newfoundland


Jon and I (and our little baby in progress) just returned from a visit to St. John's, Newfoundland. What a cool city, rich with pride and history. We had an awesome hosts and tour guides in our friend Barry and his Dad, their hospitality and excitement to show us around blew us away. We walked and kayaked and camped and visited lots of good restaurants and coffee shops in our week on "the rock" and now just get to adjust to normal life again. I thank God for the opportunity to visit and experience His awesom creation in such a fun way. Though I'm excited to one day show our little person the beauty of His creation, I am really glad I got a week to have Jon to myself. These are moments I'm treasuring all the more now that our due date is creeping closer and closer.


No comments: